MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - David limping through Cincy.

View Single Post

Old 08-18-2007, 09:05 AM   #125
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: David in Carmen Electras hometown Cincinnati....ehhh win this thing!

Ali! I can't believe you got up in the middle of the night to watch that match You are a true fan Shame David lost - but have to admit I'm one of the few people who actually likes Kolya, - he's kind of sweet - no, not in "that" way - just a sweet guy. I only hope he or Roger win this thing now - the idea of Hewitt or the US lovefest that will follow a Blake win - is just too horrible to contemplate!

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote