MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - First Andy's arms, now Maria's face, boobs, body,

View Single Post

Old 08-16-2007, 02:45 PM   #18
country flag celia

celia has a reputation beyond reputecelia has a reputation beyond reputecelia has a reputation beyond reputecelia has a reputation beyond reputecelia has a reputation beyond reputecelia has a reputation beyond reputecelia has a reputation beyond reputecelia has a reputation beyond reputecelia has a reputation beyond reputecelia has a reputation beyond reputecelia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: First Andy's arms, now Maria's face, boobs, body,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe le Bopper View Post
They slimmed her shoulders and her hips, among other things. It would be nice if this wasn't surprising, but we live in a culture where manufactured images rather than photos of individuals are the norm. I likely wouldn't have looked twice at this had I simply seen it on a magazine rack.
I agree 100% but I wonder if people realize how destructive this can be on girls (especially) self-esteem. Look at Britney Spears on the cover of Allure -- she looks like a completely different person. Here are the before and afters on Mz. Spears. How stupid do these magazines think we (the consumers) are exactly?

Here she is out and about recently -- front and back views:

and here she is photoshopped on the cover of Allure...