MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - First Andy's arms, now Maria's face, boobs, body,

View Single Post

Old 08-15-2007, 02:58 PM   #7
country flag the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: First Andy's arms, now Maria's face, boobs, body,

You make interesting points Celia. Looking at the cover it seems like they did slim Masha down especially her broad shoulders.

Alot of people keep saying how thin Maria is. But I don't think she's as thin as most people think. I think Maria Sharapova stands between 6'2" and 6'3" tall and weighs about 175 pounds. Goldenlox who is a girl and an expert on the female physique thinks Maria weighs 180 pounds. Masha has gotten a fair bit thicker in recent years as her untampered with photos prove. But because she's so tall she still looks slender to some people and especially when her photos are fixed to make her look thinner.