MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - > Pim Pim News and Articles <

View Single Post

Old 08-14-2007, 09:04 PM   #506
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: > Pim Pim News and Articles <

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris-swede View Post
Magnus Norman was such a great player, so great fighting, so great claycourter!!! I wish i can turn back the time to this years, when he was so great!!! The final vs Kuerten was a highlight, even that he lost. He was such a big competitor!
Yeah, I also still miss him so much With Magnus finishing his career also the success of the Swedish guys on clay stopped

Btw, Pim Pim has now officially pulled out of the US Open. There was a small article in a Swedish paper only saying that it was too early for him and he will come back in autumn. I guess and hope, he will come back, like he said earlier, at the Stockholm Open

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote