MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - David limping through Cincy.

View Single Post

Old 08-14-2007, 07:34 PM   #63
country flag FerrersLinda

FerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: David in Carmen Electras hometown Cincinnati....ehhh win this thing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTenista View Post
I watched the match on TV, I decided it was better than paying $30 to sit in the upper deck.

Yeah, all the Spanish speaking guys are throwing the p word around in Cincy

Was it the name plate? I though maybe it was the umpire box thingy.

Javi was in good spirits.

Not sure if I like this outfit - was it orange or mustard?
I was wondering whether you were in the stadium. Was keeping an eye out just in case.

Could have been the umpire box too. All I know is that I was thinking, why the hell are you so p**** off? He did explain that not much later.

It was the goldy colour shirt Ali was talking about. I'm not a fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisia View Post
So he was a serving machine wonders will never cease I get to watch the highlights when I get home tonight hopefully. So we don't get to hear him speak English thou saying that that's probably for the best because my mum is recording it for me

Isa if he was wearing the shirt from last week it was a goldy colour.

How's your mums Spanish?

FerrersLinda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote