MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Vamos Ljubo: HC and Indoor Season Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-14-2007, 02:28 PM   #61
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Vamos Ljubo: HC and Indoor Season Thread

Ducky & Co!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ivan's talking about you naughty guys, no?
Quote:
Q. Now that you've established yourself in your career and made a lot money, is it cool to take care of your parents?
IVAN LJUBICIC: I'm taking care of a lot people, yeah. Of course it's nice feeling to be able to help a lot of people, because our family is huge. My father has six brothers and two sisters and, of course, all of them they have families and families.
Actually, my grandmother lives in St. Louis. As a refugee she end up here with one of the sons, and actually my two cousins are here with me. They are coming to Cincinnati every year because it's five hours' drive. After here I'm going to go to St. Louis to visit her.
http://www.asapsports.com/show_interview.php?id=44855

Have fun guys!
MariaV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote