MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The effects of Globalization in Indonesia

View Single Post

Old 08-13-2007, 06:59 PM   #11
country flag Jim Jones

Jim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The effects of Globalization in Indonesia

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtw View Post
I don't know, but it seems that you have Muslimophobia. You see Muslims everywhere ( Bush sees terrorists everywhere and you see Muslims everywhere ). Sorry but it seems that majority of Bangladesh and Indonesian people are not Muslims. India's population is too big too. Besides I don't know why it is, maybe cause of religious convictions, but caste system is in India. And poverty of India is full accepted by government, but it could be better. There are castes, which abound in affluence and there is terrible poverty on the streets. Besides India has nuclear weapon. If a state has nuclear weapon and money for armaments then it should have money for own poor people. I don't understand, why I should give my money to help people, who do not live in poor state. They have terrible government and caste - feudal system and it is the problem.
I agree with you on India on caste system. You see I don't yap at you like you do with me. Also I suggest you look up info on Bangladesh and Indonesia before you make foolish comments.