MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Babolat pure drive

View Single Post

Old 08-12-2007, 09:53 AM   #21
country flag Tankman

Tankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Babolat pure drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazar View Post
babolat rackets have as much feel as a plank of wood. pretty much all their rackets are the same. they have no decent technology in them. they are good to use if you want to stand at the back of the court and spank the ball as hard as possible and do nothing else.

and btw, do you know why they are the number 2 brand? its because they are cheap, not because they are good
Having played with one for some time, I'd have to agree... though I wouldn't go as far as calling them complete rubbish. It's a baseliner's racquet- power hitting aka Roddick/Nadal style (which explains their choice of racquet). If you're after more variety and control, don't use a babolat.

But IMHO, if you're not a serious player, it really doesn't matter.

Tennis Tipping 2013
Doubles (275): W
Zagreb FU (w/Papillon.)
Tankman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote