MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The effects of Globalization in Indonesia

View Single Post

Old 08-10-2007, 03:11 PM   #3
country flag RonE

RonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The effects of Globalization in Indonesia

Well MTW, it is pretty clear you have not watched the videos because the subject is not about monsoons or trees but rather the effects of globalization worldwide and in Indoneisa specifically and the policies of the IMF and World Bank keeping the country indebted to the west while the small exclusive elite get filthy rich and the poor struggle to make ends meet.

You should specifically find it rather interesting since they are particularly critical of U.S and British policies.

On a more serious note, I found it fascinating to watch and I must say I had no idea Soeharto's regime had a hand in such a bloodbath of murders. I knew it was corrupt to the core but never to this degree.
RonE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote