MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Fabio Fognini - The Hope of Italy

View Single Post

Old 08-10-2007, 01:04 PM   #229
country flag Sandra

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fabio Fognini - The Hope of Italy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotso View Post
Well that was a pretty bad result against Federer, but it doesn't really matter. He won two matches in a Masters Series, and that's what's important here.

I was really annoyed when PMac and Ted were saying something like "give him a DVD of his 4 winners against Federer, so he has something to show his grandchildren." :retard: Yeah, PMac, like you had a spectacular career. Fabio is very young and I doubt this match against Federer will be the highlight of his career. That was a really pathetic statement.
That reminds me of the Romanian commentators. When he played in Kitz it was on tv here and the mentioned that he moved from San Remo to a smaller town, and then one of them said 'of course he moved there, this way he'll be first in his villagge if he has no chance in tennis or anything else' :retard:s

Anyway nice AMS for Fabio. Good luck in Brox now. Forza.