MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Up to the Hardcourt Season!!! Montreal and Cinci to start with!!

View Single Post

Old 08-09-2007, 02:46 PM   #10
country flag martine2
yawn

martine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Up to the Hardcourt Season!!! Montreal and Cinci to start with!!

I was really sad when I saw the result of this match and read the reports. I hadn't seen it live and didn't have a clue about what really happened, injury..., mental breakdown...??

But then I downloaded the match and watched it because I wanted to see what had happened.

Must say I feel a bit better now. As Denaon already said, PHM just started to play divine tennis and everything worked out for him. Willy didn't play bad at all and sure didn't give up. He was frustrated in the end allright but he never gave up. "Unfortunately" PHM played so very well and could have beaten anyone then (congrats to him btw).
The quality of the match was outstanding and both players showed excellent tennis.

Willy should just try to forget about all this asap and concentrate on the next tournament .
martine2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote