MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Meaning of the word " Choke "

View Single Post

Old 08-08-2007, 07:02 AM   #70
country flag Rogiman

Rogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meaning of the word " Choke "

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreas Du Rieux View Post
Not a choke at all.
How can you give the Ginepri-Mantilla match as a prime example of choking and label this one as "not a choke at all", because Ginepri lead 5:0 in the 2nd and Canas "only" 4:0 with a chance to go up 5:0? :retard:

Any player leading by a set and a double break and ending-up losing the match is necessarily a choke, let alone a plyer like Canas whose serve is more than enough to win him some free points.
It's a sport after all and while it is very important for the players, the only reason they make money (and I mean tennis as a whole) it's because it's entertainment for us, the fans. So if we're watching, I rather watch something that pleases the eye, who gives a shit if a BOSS hotass model takes 5 more seconds in geting the ball to the player in Madrid? I'd rather wait those extra 5 seconds seeing those boobies bounce than watching some fatass kid burn away his bigmac meal.

I don't know, call me old fashioned but I like women
Rogiman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote