MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - North America Mister of MTF Poll - GUYS, CHECK IN FOR MORE TITLES

View Single Post

Old 08-06-2007, 12:17 PM   #80
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: North America Mister of MTF Poll - READ THE RULES in 1st post!!!!! and vote :)

I was sure you were black, AgentZero!! My female intuition fails one more time.
Anyway, I'm very pleased with my nomination. Hot favourite for the "Mister MTF Junior" title for sure.

Gus' profile is exactly like I was expecting, except that I thought he was older too, cool, great first pic. Maybe you should have added a link to one of your Youtube videos, that's what made me think of you for this contest.

I would need 4 votes, but since my 2 nominations won't have it easy in this contest as they are not "Non tennis" residents, I have an easy criterion.
I reckon Grinder will be in the final and I'll have another opportunity to vote for him.
Corey would have been my 4th pick.
But it's a tough choice. I really enjoyed the selection, with very different styles, new people...

Last edited by Truc : 08-06-2007 at 01:40 PM.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote