MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Which countries in the world have you been to, and where do you plan to be?

View Single Post

Old 08-05-2007, 06:16 PM   #55
country flag Jelena

Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which countries in the world have you been to, and where do you plan to be?

Countries I have been to (let's see if I get them all ):

Europe: Germany (born here), Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Austria, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia, Montenegro, Serbia, Hungary, France, Great Britain, Netherlands, Belgium, Vatican.

North and Central America: USA, Bermudas (I count them to Central America though they are still a British Colony.)

Asia: Turkey

Where I want to go:

Europe: Portugal and Spain

South America: Brazil and Argentina.

Australia: Australia

Bolo Zenden, Bobo Gille, Zlatan
Jelena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote