MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Which countries in the world have you been to, and where do you plan to be?

View Single Post

Old 08-05-2007, 11:42 AM   #51
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which countries in the world have you been to, and where do you plan to be?

Now my teeny-tiny list

I have been to England, Scotland and Wales and spent one day in France when I was 2 years old. We went to the UK for a 5 month holiday. Unfortunately my recollections are a little vague

I live in Melbourne and I've travelled so far around Australia to Brisbane, Gold Coast, Cairns, Sydney and Perth. Would love to see Perth again as well as Tasmania here but there is a whole lot of overseas travel to do too.

On August 30 I am leaving for a 26 day tour of Canada (Vancouver, Vancouver Island, the Rockies, Montreal, Toronto, Niagara Falls, Ottawa and Quebec City) and the Alaskan inside passage

I would pretty much go anywhere in the world other than places like the middle-east. But the places I most would like to see are:

South and Central America: Costa Rica, Ecuador (and the Galapagos Islands), Argentina, Brazil

North America: Canada, Alaska and Hawaii are the only places that I really want to see.. I have 2 of them covered already)

Europe: UK (again - I have family there), Holland, Spain (Barcelona, Madrid),
Croatia, Romania, Switzerland, Czech Rep (Prague), Germany, Austria, Hungary, Poland, Russia

Australasia: New Zealand

Africa: Kenya, Tanzania, Egypt
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote