MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Which countries in the world have you been to, and where do you plan to be?

View Single Post

Old 08-04-2007, 11:32 PM   #45
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which countries in the world have you been to, and where do you plan to be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgun View Post
I figured it would be interesting to see which parts of the world MTFers have been to, and if people have plans in common.

As for me, I have been to:

South America - Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay.
Central America - Bahamas, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Haiti, Netherlands Antilles, U.S. Virgin Islands.
North America - United States and Mexico.
Europe - United Kingdom, France, Spain and Gibraltar.
Africa - nothing.
Asia - nothing.
Australasia - nothing.

Places that I've never been to but definitely intend to visit within the next 10 years:

South America - Uruguay.
Europe - The Netherlands, Monaco, Italy (Vatican included), Germany, Sweden, Czech Republic, Hungary, and Russia.
Africa - South Africa.
Asia - The Middle East, especially Dubai.
Australasia - Australia.

Your turn!
Boy am I slow. It just dawned on me "traveling man" ; of course you would start a thread like this
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote