MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Which countries in the world have you been to, and where do you plan to be?

View Single Post

Old 08-04-2007, 06:19 PM   #43
country flag Hendu

Hendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which countries in the world have you been to, and where do you plan to be?

I have never been out of South America, and I doubt I will ever be...

I have mostly traveled to the inner country of Argentina, but also had the chance to go to Brazil, Paraguay, Uruguay and Chile.

I would like to visit many countries.

Peru is the one I want to visit the most in South America. Honduras or Costa Rica would be nice in the Caribbean.

I would love to visit Africa, countries like Ethiopia and Kenya in the east or Morocco and maybe Egypt in the north. Visiting the Republic of Congo would be great.

In Europe, Greece and Croatia are among my favorites. But the place I most want to go is Spain: especially Euskadi and some place in the Mediterranean Sea like Barcelona. The European part of Russia too, Saint Petersburg in particular.

Turkey, Cambodia and India are my first choices in Asia. And New Zealand in Oceania.

But to tell the truth I would prefer getting to know other places of my country before going abroad.
Hendu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote