MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - At which tournaments have you seen Roger playing live?

View Single Post

Old 07-29-2007, 08:07 PM   #2
country flag Stevens Point

Stevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: At which tournaments have you seen Roger playing live?

hallo Doris

I saw him for the first time in a department store live in Zurich where he gave an TV interview to a local TV in October 2003, but my first time to see him play was in Geneva, DC tie vs. Serbia in 2006. I didn't have any expectations,, I was just simply looking forward to seeing him play. He played really well. I was just pleased to see him play and that he gave Switzerland 1-0 lead in the tie! The second time was also in the same year, in Basel. It was Thursday, and 2nd round or so, against the Spaniard Garcia Lopez. 6-2 6-0 was the score, if I am right. He played well, but to be honest,,, I wanted to see him play longer... It went really fast.. If you see him win like that in front of the TV, you feel, yeah great win! But, if you are there for just one day and the match was so over in a short time, you feel like, I wanted to see him longer..

I don't have any plan for the next time, but I do have a dream. I want to go to his match in one of the Grand Slam tournaments.

good luck RF!!

my latest blog entry: a woman in a male locker room.. hello?? , Updated: January 6th 2009
Stevens Point is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote