MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - MTF's official Birthday calendar, Gender and real Name thread

View Single Post

Old 07-26-2007, 05:37 AM   #29
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTF's official Birthday calendar thread

I think this is a fantastic idea eden

I've updated it up to this point including my May 31 birthday (May seems to be the biggest birthday month so far!) I really hope you didn't mind us helping update it, if you don't just tell me and I won't do it again, it's just that I had a rare day off work and was a bit bored

Also, I wasn't sure what you wanted to do with multiple birthdays on the same day... for now I've given them a separate line, but I didn't know if you wanted that or them all put on the same line. I'll leave that to you to do what you'd like with it.