MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - MTF's official Birthday calendar, Gender and real Name thread

View Single Post

Old 07-26-2007, 06:37 AM   #29
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTF's official Birthday calendar thread

I think this is a fantastic idea eden

I've updated it up to this point including my May 31 birthday (May seems to be the biggest birthday month so far!) I really hope you didn't mind us helping update it, if you don't just tell me and I won't do it again, it's just that I had a rare day off work and was a bit bored

Also, I wasn't sure what you wanted to do with multiple birthdays on the same day... for now I've given them a separate line, but I didn't know if you wanted that or them all put on the same line. I'll leave that to you to do what you'd like with it.
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote