MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Konnichiwa Chat! Formerly the first ever Kei Nishikori Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-24-2007, 03:27 PM   #35
country flag JBdV

JBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kei Nishikori

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpress0h View Post
well i saw kei in LA.. i actually ballkidded for him during the qualies. at the time, i didnt really pay attention to him actually, i was basically staring at the ball the whole time -____- but from what i remember, he likes to grind it out at the baseline and from what ive seen, he hits amazing passing shots when his opponents do get to net. compared to some of his opponents, he lacks power but he plays smartly. i think during his match with moodie in the LA MD, it was super mental. he started off strong, he actually had an early break, up 2-0 but then lost like.. a couple straight points after that -___- i didnt watch the whole match but i watched the end, he got insanely fustrated and even threw his racket once. that actually surprised me, wasnt expecting that from him.
Thanks a lot for the report
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

Tennis Tipping 2009 Results:
Singles: Cherbourg CH W
Doubles: ...
JBdV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote