MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rooting for James during the US Open 2007 thread!

View Single Post

Old 07-23-2007, 03:08 PM   #11
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rooting for James in the Summer Hardcourt 2007 thread!

Well, Pam Shriver is hardly a great commentator, but it seems something awfully extreme to make up. And she was pretty clear with the way she said it, that this was what Merklein told her, not that she extrapolated something he said to mean this. So I'm going to assume it's probably true to at least some extent And yeah, I could not really believe it. Not even really sure what else to say about it lol

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote