MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rooting for James during the US Open 2007 thread!

View Single Post

Old 07-23-2007, 02:25 PM   #9
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rooting for James in the Summer Hardcourt 2007 thread!

goodwoman, did you hear what Pam Shriver reported during, I think, James's match against Spadea? How she spoke to Mark Merklein and asked him about James's mental struggles and that Merklein said that it is basically a taboo subject in his team? that it's not talked about and not worked on and that they basically tiptoe around the whole subject?....... that says quite a lot and is quite worrying to me. If they don't address the problem head on and at LEAST recognize it if not try to do something about it, this will keep happening over and over and over and it will certainly never permanently get better. I was so shocked when I heard Pam say this that I almost fell off the couch. He's an elite athlete and is ignoring the biggest problem in his game AND so is his team - unbelievable, shocking, troubling, and very disappointing.

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote