MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "I Love Brian Vahaly" Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-08-2007, 07:52 AM   #64
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Kristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "I Love Brian Vahaly" Thread

Updated in June....

Well, after a long few months of rehab it looks like my shoulder is not getting any better. I have a feeling my doctor wants me to go under the knife again and have another surgery. Personally, I just don't think that I'm up to it. Waiting another 9 months with only the hopes I can get back onto the court and play pain free, while losing all the match play and time practicing on the court, just doesn't feel worth it. In the end, its probably not something I'm ready to do. Plus, I'm enjoying my time with my friends and family and think about starting the next chapter in my life. I'm still not sure what I'd like to do with the foundation or still being involved with tennis in some capacity. I love the sport and am confident in my abilities....but we will see. Its been 25 years of non-stop tennis so a break sort of feels nice right now.

In the meantime, I just finished up my first lakefront project in the real estate world and I'm loving it. If you are bored, check it out at http://www.mtnlakes.com/Homes/614L/614L.htm . I worked on the design and everything so it feels awesome to be part of the building process. I'm going to leave it as a rental property and then if it does not pan out, then I'll put it on the market. So go and check it out! I'll drop you an update over the coming months with my final decisions on what's next for me...

from http://www.brianvahaly.com/life.htm
Kristen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote