MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Wimbledon 2007

Thread: Wimbledon 2007
View Single Post

Old 07-08-2007, 12:59 AM   #26
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wimbledon 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine View Post
I don't think Mika meant they use to get drunk after every win, at the contrary they degustate a good bottle of wine, that sounds more serious.

For the strip tease, it's still a bit early to talk about any celebration, the bryans are the double version of federer ! They're the big favorites.
But I don't think they would dare to "do it" a front of the so felted and conservated crowd ! So shoking ! lol
i think it would be ok, the people in the royal box could cover their eyes and the rest of the crowd would cheer on happily! lol

i just hope that the thought of this dilemma will not bring their campaign undone!

too bad this match is scheduled at about the same time as the men's final, and we all know who we will be watching on telly...
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote