MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Hot Swimmers Picspam Thread :) (aka the Chat Thread)

View Single Post

Old 07-06-2007, 02:16 AM   #27
country flag TwistedDesire.

TwistedDesire. has a reputation beyond reputeTwistedDesire. has a reputation beyond reputeTwistedDesire. has a reputation beyond reputeTwistedDesire. has a reputation beyond reputeTwistedDesire. has a reputation beyond reputeTwistedDesire. has a reputation beyond reputeTwistedDesire. has a reputation beyond reputeTwistedDesire. has a reputation beyond reputeTwistedDesire. has a reputation beyond reputeTwistedDesire. has a reputation beyond reputeTwistedDesire. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: She had the clap so much it amounted to applause

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary. View Post
GOOD NEWS! I'M CURED!
YEY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweedledum View Post
I was walking my dog today and this guy and like his family in this car from like Idaho pulled over and asked this lady how to get to the Getty Museum and she goes sorry I live in Washington and am visiting family. So I was like umm I think your really lost this is the Valley but I can tell you how to get there from here it's pretty simple, and he looks at me and says no it's okay I don't need directions to a shopping mall thanks anyways. And I was like WTF I think someone has seen Clueless one to many times
A-list jerk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaillyyy View Post
yep, I surfaced from my hole
hah.
& thanks for the rep.
TwistedDesire. is offline View My Blog!