MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Grips- where can i buy them?????

View Single Post

Old 06-23-2007, 05:57 PM   #49
country flag W!MBLEDON

W!MBLEDON has a reputation beyond reputeW!MBLEDON has a reputation beyond reputeW!MBLEDON has a reputation beyond reputeW!MBLEDON has a reputation beyond reputeW!MBLEDON has a reputation beyond reputeW!MBLEDON has a reputation beyond reputeW!MBLEDON has a reputation beyond reputeW!MBLEDON has a reputation beyond reputeW!MBLEDON has a reputation beyond reputeW!MBLEDON has a reputation beyond reputeW!MBLEDON has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Grips.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby View Post
Right. Since I didn't agree with your post, you felt it was necessary to start insulting. Quite sad actually. Then again, you have been a member for a couple of months but you have over a 1000 posts. It's obvious that you don't have anything really interesting or contributive to say. Keep up the good work, champ!
first of all, if you'll look closer at my post you'll find that i wasn't insulting you. second, just because my post count happens to be substantially bigger than yours (ftr i am not bragging about my post count) and you've been around for a few months longer, doesn't mean i have nothing interesting/contributive to say, dipshit. i'm allowed to laugh at a joke thread if i want. jesus christ. lay off.
W!MBLEDON is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote