MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Your own Tommy robredo's photoshoot

View Single Post

Old 06-21-2007, 07:58 PM   #181
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Your own Tommy robredo's photoshoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happiness View Post

No worries Carlita ... Last year here at Estoril Open I went through something similar

I was supposed to take a photo of a friend with Marat ... And I kept clicking ... But it wasn't working

Untill I finally understood what Marat was trying to tell me all along ... I had to open the objective This is what happens when you join someone who rarely takes photos like me with a hightech camera!

but my camera was on and everything was ready to go....

once in Rotterdam I wanted to take a pic of Goran Ivanisevic, but my big lens was too close...so I had to zoom out and it took a little while Goran told me I should buy one of those throw away cameras cause they always work, not such an expensive one
Carlita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote