MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Getting to know: Santiago Giraldo

View Single Post

Old 06-20-2007, 08:55 AM   #33
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Getting to know: Santiago Giraldo

Geez, I should be keeping this thread going Santi would need some bandwagon jumpers to help me. Yesterday he had problems with Go Soeda and the match hasn't finished yet... 7-6 2-6 2-3.... awww, tough job.

Starting from that Bogota challenger above, he reached final in San Luis Potosi (l. to Vicente), lost in 3rd round Q of RG to Ulihrach, but played as LL and lost to Djokovic - eventual semifinalist.

Made QF of Surbiton challenger, defeating Rushby and Baker, losing to Kendrick. He does seem to know what's grass on about, but can say goodbye to Wimbledon today

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote