MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "Peter Luczak" Cheering Thread!

View Single Post

Old 06-16-2007, 07:27 PM   #258
country flag zizz

zizz has a reputation beyond reputezizz has a reputation beyond reputezizz has a reputation beyond reputezizz has a reputation beyond reputezizz has a reputation beyond reputezizz has a reputation beyond reputezizz has a reputation beyond reputezizz has a reputation beyond reputezizz has a reputation beyond reputezizz has a reputation beyond reputezizz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Peter Luczak" Cheering Thread!

03, 2007 02:15am
LET'S hear it for the girls. Today is Girlfriend's Day at the Next Generation Adelaide International tennis tournament.

And someone who is thankful for the support he has recieved from his girlfriend is Aussie Peter Luczak.

The Polish-born Victorian will be in action today. And watching from the stands - as always - will be devoted fiancee Katarina Queckfeldt.

"She's just been excellent," Peter says.

"It's not easy being a tennis wife. She's made a lot of sacrifices. Thankfully, she's happy to travel," he says.

The couple base themselves in Australia for three months of the year, while living the remainder in Sweden, where Katarina is from. Katarina, who doesn't play tennis, admits she is good at watching.

"I support quietly though. I think if I talk, I'm going to jinx him," Katarina says.

The two, who have been dating since May, 2005, met while Peter was playing a tournament in Munich, Germany.

"I was working in the players' office when we met. I looked after the accreditation and administration," Katarina explains.

While Peter's form on the court has been terrific of late (he beat world No 21 Dominik Hrbaty on day one of this tournament), so has been life off the court.

He and Katarina are the proud parents of seven-month-old Sebastian, and will be getting married in July

in Sweden.

So will Sebastian follow in dad's tennis footsteps?

"I think he'll play footy. Be the next James Hird. That would make dad very proud," says Peter, who is also a mad Bombers supporter.
zizz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote