MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Federer's ranking discussion

View Single Post

Old 06-16-2007, 05:24 PM   #68
country flag ExpectedWinner

ExpectedWinner has a reputation beyond reputeExpectedWinner has a reputation beyond reputeExpectedWinner has a reputation beyond reputeExpectedWinner has a reputation beyond reputeExpectedWinner has a reputation beyond reputeExpectedWinner has a reputation beyond reputeExpectedWinner has a reputation beyond reputeExpectedWinner has a reputation beyond reputeExpectedWinner has a reputation beyond reputeExpectedWinner has a reputation beyond reputeExpectedWinner has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Federer vs Nadal ranking points (First post always updated)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanchr View Post
Have you ever been confident for one second

I'm not sure about his conditioning, and serve, but I was assuming his fh would be back in time, and it doesn't have to be a serve/fh combo...

That said, the thing that I'm worried about is his fitness. If that's not a concern, I really think he will do just fine for the rest of the year.
I mean his serve and fh win him matches, not his bh, even the improved version.

As for confidence, I'd been behaving well. I did not complain during 2007AO/2006 indoor season/2006 USO. Also, unlike some people, I don't make paranoid comments at 0-30 first game - where is your first serve, your f***ing moron, or we need a a spyglass to see your balls.

Where is TenHound? She might know how the global warming is going to affect Wimbledon's weather. ;-)

Last edited by ExpectedWinner : 06-16-2007 at 05:55 PM.
ExpectedWinner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote