MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "Peter Luczak" Cheering Thread!

View Single Post

Old 06-10-2007, 07:13 AM   #242
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Peter Luczak" Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zizz View Post
You have such a bad attitude, I know that I am not the only one who thinks so. But what ever.
Hernandez results for 2007

CH Chile 1st rd loss
CH Chile SF
Vina ATP RR 1 win 1 loss in RR
Florianapolis CH Win
Acapulco ATP 2nd Rd
CH Italy 1/4
CH Italy S
Valencia ATP 1st rd
Barcelona ATP 1/4
Rome MAsters 2nd rd
Hamburg Masters 2nd rd
And now a good result in French. A good result. He has not always backed up his good results, but if he can do it, why can't Luczak now, But you never answer anyones questions but your own.

Peters challenger results aren't much different this year QF, S, F W W. But really I don't care, cause I don't want to spend more time discussing with someone who thinks they are above everyone anyway.
Great that Pete has the support of you, you are obviously very passionate about tennis. Too bad you are as passionate about yourself aswell.

Have a nice weekend.
First of all I don't give a fuck what people think of me. Some people like me and others don't, that is life, next point.

Don't waste your time, then talking to me then, but you can't leave it alone can you? You still want to miss the point?

I will explain it for you in simple terms. I am not saying Hernandez is better than Luczak, just that what Hernandez has done this year is something Luczak can look at and take some inspiration from the fact that guys like he and Russell have done very well at this age, then why can't he, and yes this is the 3rd time I have said that, but you have missed it again and again.

Who qualified for Masters events, who won matches after qualifying for these events? Who won matches at Slams, this is what I want see Luczak being able to do in the near future, but he hasn't done it yet, has he?

To expand on this, if Luczak wins in Furth he won't be too far outside the top 100 and considering where he came from, this is an outstanding achievement. Like I said I want to see him winning matches on the main tour and not be like a Pashanski or a Berlocq having huge success at challenger level and not making the next step.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote