MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~ part 1

View Single Post

Old 06-08-2007, 10:53 AM   #4997
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~

you should be proud and not ashamed coz you did nothing wrong

i saw that you used your arms to embrace his wrist right or may be you were too excited tht you forgot what you were doing, lol?
Quote:
Originally Posted by cc2monac View Post
I don't know if I'm brave but I'm ashamed...
as my sister told me "you realy wanted this picture with rafa!!!!"...you know, as nadia comaneci said "if you want to do something you can do!" this is my motto...
I didn't see that I embraced him!!!

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!