MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~ part 1

View Single Post

Old 06-08-2007, 11:26 AM   #4991
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~

hey, you are so brave, if i were you, i don't dare to embrace rafa

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc2monac View Post
I cannot believe this!!! I'm on a video with rafa!!!! as you can see the bodyguards were not realy nice with me...but to respond to castafiore I can perfectly understand...
it's just too funny!
i knew there were a camera but I didn't know for which canal it was...thank for finding it for me!!!

mimi I'm not wonderwoman but 1) i run fast 2) I guessed where he was going while the other was following him

thank for the vid' ! I post my pix quickly

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!