MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "Peter Luczak" Cheering Thread!

View Single Post

Old 06-08-2007, 06:49 AM   #240
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Peter Luczak" Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zizz View Post
True, Arthurs and Luczak are two very different players but with one thing in common and that is that they both make their best results on one surface, Arthurs grass and Luczak clay (and slow hardcourt)
Arthurs did very well with his limited game and got the most out of his abilities and if Luczak does the same at the end, then that is a success.

Quote:
Funny you mention Hernandez who Peter have beaten on clay, only just last year if memory serves me right. Unlucky that Peter lost to russel last year of qualies, a match I was wathing. Russel have done a great job and he is a great work horse. Don't have a great oppinion of hi Oscar, sorry, no the biggest fan.
You don't have to like Hernandez, but the facts speak for themselves. Hernandez started the year at 141 and has shown through hard work and persistence he is now around 55 in just over 6 months and with virtually nothing to defend he should make the top 50 at the age of 29. Confidence and a lack of confidence are both very contagious things.

This shows that it's possible for Luczak to get that high as long as he believes he can, has an injury free run and also that he has to win matches on the main tour as Hernandez and Russell have done after having challenger success. I have my doubts he will make the top 50 and expressed so.

Quote:
Anyway, i base some of my opinions on watching a lot of tennis matches at the tournements I have worked at for the last few years, you like you build your opinions on what ever, I actually don't care. You can have your opinion, I just think it's funny how you always attack people and firmly seem to believe that you know the best about every player.
I don't feel the need to go around saying what I do or don't do within the tennis world, no need for it. Ok, tell me where I am wrong at the moment with Luczak in concern to his game? Since you think I don't seem to have a clue. Having a different exchange of ideas is fun, but got have something behind it besides hyperbole.

Quote:
Reagrding the result on Making sami's and following it up. Well afterwards he made 2nd round Munich losing to Nalbandian, after that he made a couple of 2nd round losses. 2st round in FO wfter takikng a set of Robredo. But you know him so well so surely you know of his results.
See Hernandez example above of what backing up results means.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote