MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~ part 1

View Single Post

Old 06-08-2007, 01:58 AM   #4986
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~

wow, you are so lucky, i envy of you so much, i think i will never have the chance to meet our lovely nadal coz no tennis tourney in HK

are you super woman, how come every time you run faster than others, lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc2monac View Post
today i went to RG and I saw my rafa...I took a picture with him....I mean he took a picture of us because I was alone and so no one could take the picture for me
the 5 bodyguards almost broke my hand and my arm and the kept pushing me away rafa told them "easy! don't hurt her!" but they didn't understand or I don't know what and gave me a knock
here rafa looked at them gave them a knock too and said "I said easy!!! do not hurt her!!!!"
and here he smiled at me and said "give me your camera I will take the picture!"
isn't he one of the nicest guy in the world!!!???
I'm so happy that you cannot even imagine it

I took pix and i'll post them later of course

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!