MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "Peter Luczak" Cheering Thread!

View Single Post

Old 06-07-2007, 09:19 AM   #239
country flag zizz

zizz has a reputation beyond reputezizz has a reputation beyond reputezizz has a reputation beyond reputezizz has a reputation beyond reputezizz has a reputation beyond reputezizz has a reputation beyond reputezizz has a reputation beyond reputezizz has a reputation beyond reputezizz has a reputation beyond reputezizz has a reputation beyond reputezizz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Peter Luczak" Cheering Thread!

True, Arthurs and Luczak are two very different players but with one thing in common and that is that they both make their best results on one surface, Arthurs grass and Luczak clay (and slow hardcourt)
Funny you mention Hernandez who Peter have beaten on clay, only just last year if memory serves me right. Unlucky that Peter lost to russel last year of qualies, a match I was wathing. Russel have done a great job and he is a great work horse. Don't have a great oppinion of hi Oscar, sorry, no the biggest fan.
Anyway, i base some of my opinions on watching a lot of tennis matches at the tournements I have worked at for the last few years, you like you build your opinions on what ever, I actually don't care. You can have your opinion, I just think it's funny how you always attack people and firmly seem to believe that you know the best about every player.

Reagrding the result on Making sami's and following it up. Well afterwards he made 2nd round Munich losing to Nalbandian, after that he made a couple of 2nd round losses. 2st round in FO wfter takikng a set of Robredo. But you know him so well so surely you know of his results.
Over n' out
Zizz
zizz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote