MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Thread for all NICOLAS KIEFER supporters

View Single Post

Old 05-21-2004, 04:19 PM   #86
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thread for all NICOLAS KIEFER supporters

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMG
The head-to-head says 0-0, but I think Kiefer lost to Ascione in straight sets in the qualifying of Paris (Indoor) 2003.
yes, that's right... Kiwi lost to Ascione 4-6 2-6

I hope he can win it, but Ascione remains of course dangerous although he didn't win that much in the past, but the same is true for Kiwi as well

I'll be content with one win and making the life hard for Federer would be enough then. More is not possible, I think he will meet Federer and everything but a clear (straight set loss) would be a BIG surprise.

Good luck, Kiwi I hope the wrist is okay!

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote