MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - MLB Friday

Thread: MLB Friday
View Single Post

Old 06-03-2007, 04:30 PM   #11
country flag flmmkrz

flmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MLB Friday

baseballs a tough sport to cap for sure, its more about finding value than picking winners which very different than sports most of us usually cap in football and bball. Tennis betting can be similar but to a degree we still pick winners in tennis. In baseball I try to go into each play thinking I will bet either side for the right price then it's just a matter of finding which side is giving it to me. I lost as well initially over my first few seasons and got frustrated with betting it till I found what worked for me. I cleaned up in hockey this year and the last but baseball if it continues at the rate it is right now will blow the 2 years combined away. So there's money to be had you might just need to play around with it and find out what works for you.