MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Grinder's Basketball Thread.

View Single Post

Old 06-03-2007, 12:18 AM   #43
country flag Grinder

Grinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Grinder's Hoops and MLB Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay View Post
Grinder, curious as to your thinking re: fading the Spurs, is that a business decision or an emotive one? I'm a little surprised, I take it you don't agree that the Spurs are the best team in this league?
Fading the Spurs was supposed to be a profitable one but they proved to be much better than I thought, I initially thought Boozer and Williams would at least stretch it to 6. Personally, I think the Pistons are the best team in the league, but at the moment the Spurs definitely are. That being said, if it's the Cavs/Spurs in the finals, I"ll back the Spurs all the way through, however if it ends up with the Pistons and Spurs, I think I can really bank in on the Pistons.

Pistons @ 2.18 (42.37 units to win 50 units)