MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - MLB Friday

Thread: MLB Friday
View Single Post

Old 06-02-2007, 07:02 AM   #10
country flag Thrasher

Thrasher has a reputation beyond reputeThrasher has a reputation beyond reputeThrasher has a reputation beyond reputeThrasher has a reputation beyond reputeThrasher has a reputation beyond reputeThrasher has a reputation beyond reputeThrasher has a reputation beyond reputeThrasher has a reputation beyond reputeThrasher has a reputation beyond reputeThrasher has a reputation beyond reputeThrasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MLB Friday

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFan1156 View Post
Good insights. Baseball is the most unpredictable of sports. All it takes is for one guy, the pitcher, to lose his concentration for a few minutes and the damage is often too great for his team to overcome. It`s not like tennis, where a mental lapse for a few games in a 3 or 5 set match can be easily turned around by a good player. Also with baseball you often do not even know who you are betting on, not knowing who will come out of the bullpen. Not a good sport to wager on IMO. I prefer tennis and college basketball.

Like you, I also wager on CBB. Tennis and CBB are the only sports I usually bet on. For some reason this year I started to dabble in baseball which was a big mistake. I made a nice sum last CBB season and will be looking forward to your insights this season.

GL
Thrasher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote