MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "Peter Luczak" Cheering Thread!

View Single Post

Old 05-30-2007, 10:47 AM   #232
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Peter Luczak" Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_fan View Post
i agree with you that it's the sensible thing to do but i don't know, if i was a tennis player and i was in luzcak's position, to just give myself a chance to qualify for Wimby would be just enough to go and try, it's not like it's too out of the way or anything. I would rank trying to get into a gs higher than my ranking, that's not very smart though.

His main goal is top 100 so he's doing everything right. He's making the right choice, no question. It's just my love for Wimby, i guess, trying to get as many aussies possible in, even though it would of been an incredibly tough ask.
Well Luczak hates playing on grass, he always has and he always will and if he got in direct then he'd play, if not, then no real point in him playing Wimbledon, though of course it would be good if he played, but understandable as to why he didn't.

The break will be good for him and then there are the summer clay events and as well and he will try and qualify for those mixed in with some challengers.

His main goal should be now direct entry into the Aus Open for 2008.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote