MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "Peter Luczak" Cheering Thread!

View Single Post

Old 05-30-2007, 10:43 AM   #231
country flag aussie_fan

aussie_fan has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_fan has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_fan has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_fan has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_fan has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_fan has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_fan has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_fan has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_fan has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_fan has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_fan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Peter Luczak" Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeWHitler View Post
Think about it. RG is the Slam apart from the AO is the one he has the best chance of doing the best in, so all his energies were focused on this goal, but he fucked up.

He can't play every week and the challengers are the best chance for him to get into the top 100. If he turned up to play Wimbledon qualies it would be a waste of time on the overall scheme of things.
i agree with you that it's the sensible thing to do but i don't know, if i was a tennis player and i was in luzcak's position, to just give myself a chance to qualify for Wimby would be just enough to go and try, it's not like it's too out of the way or anything. I would rank trying to get into a gs higher than my ranking, that's not very smart though.

His main goal is top 100 so he's doing everything right. He's making the right choice, no question. It's just my love for Wimby, i guess, trying to get as many aussies possible in, even though it would of been an incredibly tough ask.
aussie_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote