MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "Peter Luczak" Cheering Thread!

View Single Post

Old 05-30-2007, 09:59 AM   #230
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Peter Luczak" Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_fan View Post
It might be, but i just hate when players skip Wimby quailies because they don't like grass. The fact that the chance to try and qualify for a grand slam should be enough reason to try.

I agree it makes sense but it's still disappointing that he's not trying.
Think about it. RG is the Slam apart from the AO is the one he has the best chance of doing the best in, so all his energies were focused on this goal, but he fucked up.

He can't play every week and the challengers are the best chance for him to get into the top 100. If he turned up to play Wimbledon qualies it would be a waste of time on the overall scheme of things.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote