MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Redesign Comments, what do you think?

View Single Post

Old 05-27-2007, 05:18 AM   #109
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Redesign Comments, what do you think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
And I don't really know if a credit card would have worked for me since I'm not the primary person on the account
I doubt you'll have any trouble using a credit card even you're not the primary person on the account. I know a guy used his wife's credit card to pay in a supermarket, the cashier took a look at the card and then at him, didn't say anything and process the transaction I also know a guy used his girlfriend's credit card.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
Huh? I thought your birthdate and therefore your age could be hidden, if you wanted them to be Why would a person's age be on their posts?
In your user profile, if you didn't say hide your birthday blah blah blah, your age will show up under your location in your every posts.
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote