MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Interviews, audios, videos...

View Single Post

Old 05-25-2007, 04:29 PM   #176
country flag Ome

Ome has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Interviews, audios, videos...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
He doesn't say anything new, it's very general, Casablanca, the past 4 years, his match against Nadal last year... You already know everything, he doesn't talk about his hip. He sounds very confident for RG, so I guess he feels fine.
Hagelauer said he might pull a Forget and become a top player at the age of 25.
At the end, they speak about some poll in the FHM magazine with Golovin, Sharapova and Manaudou and ask him who he prefers, but he can't really talk about that because his gf is watching, he says.
C'est tout.
Thank you, my angel

His reaction to that FHM part was pretty cute And Golovin is

I knew what he was going to say about those girls. He's afraid of his gf as usuall I bet this new look was developed by her. Thank God she has style.