MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Interviews, audios, videos...

View Single Post

Old 05-25-2007, 12:55 PM   #171
country flag Ome

Ome has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Interviews, audios, videos...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible View Post
I've only watched the first part so far...but OMG, he does look HOT. He seems to keep going shorter and shorter with his hair, and I thought I liked it best a bit longer but It looks great....and that black shirt WOW

I was surprised to see the little clip of basketball highlights at the end before it cuts out. The Detroit Pistons (one of the teams shown there) are my home states pro basketball (NBA) team and my favorite team. Go Pistons

Sorry for going off topic....I'm off to watch the other video now.
He's getting hotter

I used to like Lakers way back when Derek Fisher was playing. I don't get much of NBA coverage in Thailand
Pistons leads 2-0 already 2 more Spurs & Duncan ahead