MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Redesign Comments, what do you think?

View Single Post

Old 05-24-2007, 06:10 AM   #59
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Redesign Comments, what do you think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViennaLoves View Post
I like it. The only downside is that you can't see when you have a new PM. Now I have to feel like a needy geek checking my PMs every five seconds when I think I'm going to get one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tytta View Post
Can you guys change the TMS banner to the bottom of the page? It sucks to see when you get new PMs
To add to these two posts, I think it would be good if the TMS banner was at least switched with the dark blue Welcome/PM box so that that little box could be higher up at the right of the page. It doesn't make much sense for a box welcoming you to the page to be below the visible window and force people to have to scroll to see it. Plus PMs are so prevalent here that it would be very helpful for everyone to be able to see their PMs status right at the top of every page without having to scroll a lot.

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote