MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Federer's ranking discussion

View Single Post

Old 05-23-2007, 12:07 AM   #15
country flag Marek.

Marek. has a reputation beyond reputeMarek. has a reputation beyond reputeMarek. has a reputation beyond reputeMarek. has a reputation beyond reputeMarek. has a reputation beyond reputeMarek. has a reputation beyond reputeMarek. has a reputation beyond reputeMarek. has a reputation beyond reputeMarek. has a reputation beyond reputeMarek. has a reputation beyond reputeMarek. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Federers ranking points and the fight to remain at #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CmonAussie View Post
Based on Nadal`s hardcourt form at Indian Wells TMS this year-->> where he crushed both Roddick & Djokovic, then it looks like he`s becoming a better all-court player

***Expect RAFA to push FED harder for the #1 ranking this year than in previous years

Seriously wouldn`t be surprised if #1 is decided at Shanghai TMC~~ thankfully played on a very fast indoor court
Nadal played well at IW last year by not losing a set until the semifnals, where he lost to Blake. The courts at IW and Miami suit his game a lot better than the ones during summer because they are slower and he has time to set up his forehand. If he gets good draws this summer and avoids the big hitters, he can gain some points but I don't expect that to happen.

I also don't think he will be in the Wimbledon final again, unless he gets a draw like last year.
Marek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote