MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~ part 1

View Single Post

Old 05-22-2007, 03:02 AM   #4878
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~

yeah, even he asked politely for roger to sign his name on his t shirt, some people still said he did this to "soften" the rivalry while
inside he wants to kill roger, if they are some immature teenagers, may be they could be forgiven, but i know that some of them are over 30, its rather sad to see people keep on insulting a person who they don't know, who, even if you are blind, can see how deep he loves the game and how hard he worked to achieve his success

they did this to sampras too, i wonder why they don't use this strong hate (which will consume great energy) to do something constructive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
I'm amazed by the number of Rafa-haters there are on this board.

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.

Last edited by Mimi : 05-22-2007 at 07:44 AM.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!