MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ---Chris Guccione Cheering Thread---

View Single Post

Old 05-21-2007, 08:39 AM   #107
country flag zizz

zizz has a reputation beyond reputezizz has a reputation beyond reputezizz has a reputation beyond reputezizz has a reputation beyond reputezizz has a reputation beyond reputezizz has a reputation beyond reputezizz has a reputation beyond reputezizz has a reputation beyond reputezizz has a reputation beyond reputezizz has a reputation beyond reputezizz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ---Chris Guccione Cheering Thread---

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZTENNIS View Post
Tennis Australia listed AIS sponsored players on their website earlier this year. Casey wasn't mentioned as an AIS scholarship holder...Emily Hewson and Christina Wheeler are part time scholarship holders, and Jess Moore, Alenka Hubacek and Alison Bai are full time scholarship holders.
I am telling you Casey is Part of the AIS. trust me.

the below quote is from the AIS website http://www.ais.org.au/news/index.asp
"AIS athletes, Peter Luczak and Casey Dellacqua have been announced as the recipients of the French Open main draw wildcards under the reciprocal agreement between Tennis Australia and the French Tennis Federation.

These wildcards have been awarded in recognition of the excellent results that both players have recorded over the past few months. These include a singles title win for Peter at the Mas Palomas Challenger in Spain and a singles final for Casey at the US$50,000 event in Fukuoka, Japan. Casey also reached the doubles semifinal with fellow AIS athlete, Emily Hewson."
zizz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote